Wednesday, March 14, 2007

green skull


From suzfernando.
Perhaps the oldest and most revered ceremony in my family is the Passing of the Green Skull. My grandmother passed the first green skull, this green skull, the halloween of the third rememberance of Autumn of Embarassment, which began when Uncle Frederic von Hasslebreckt commented on solstice dinner "What a load of rubbish; I make tastier delights between my toes". That was the longest winter our family remembers, when no one spoke until the third weekend of March. We tend to hold grudges. And now, because you told me I looked nice in that tone of voice, I pass the green skull on to you. May it smile ill upon all your endeavors. Say cheese!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely, i just made even more fresh emo backgrounds 2 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info