Sunday, March 11, 2007

blind date


From MooGoo.
HI! It's me, Karen! The dating service did not specify.. you are much taller than I expected wow! I wanted to bring my iPod full of your favorite music to play while we walk around the city so we could share the earbuds, but then I thought how nice would it be if I brought some of my own favorites to share with you!! I have a CD for you, and some special herbs and spices my uncle prepared, and a cheese in a green bag; I made it myself from collected milks. I have this, my very best orange hoody that I will give to you once we're done with our date. I've waited for this night, oh for days, but it seems like months, I hope you like pork? Anyway, let's get started over at that shop. I feel like I'm doing all the talking! Tell me how are you!

No comments: