Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Substance


From brendan.gough.
"Soon you will find that you can control the suds without touch."
"What."
"That's right. Without touch, they will soon obey."
"Dude, you. Are scaring me right here."
"They do more than float, more than clean, more than ...cling..."
"Um. It's just soap."
"Soap is a tool. TAKE the tool. WORK the tool. Then you will see."
"Sniff the tool?"
"....You find this amusing."
"Yeah, I really do."
"Until you see it SERIOUSLY, it will never see YOU seriously."
"Seriously. You need a break, man. I can't leave you alone anywhere in this apartment. Not for one hot minute."
"Can we focus."
"Oh I'm focused, and it's clear to me that you're a looney."
"Jeff."
"Darin."
"Jeff, man, I'm just trying to show you through a doorway here."
"You're "connecting" with SOAP, man. C'mon."
"You are not trying, and I understand that crutch. Will you ever let yourself be free."
"Oh, trust me, I'm free, free to not be a looney."
"Jeff... ...feel the suds."
"I'M OUT, DARIN. AND STOP DRINKING ALL MY REDBULL."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this.... this blog, it's a good thing.


there need to be more things like this thing.

Reginald Golding said...

thanks! glad you're enjoying it.