Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Three Strikes


From yellowtailshark.
"AGAIN, BOY."
"Hawks baseball is the best baseball and the tent of arms is the pyramid of skill, may it focus my talents on the field."
"I CAN'T HEAR YOU."
"I saaaiiid... hawks baseball is the best baseball and the tent of arms is the pyramid of skill, may it focus my talents on the field."
"GODDAMNIT BOY SAY IT AGAIN. LIKE YOU MEAN IT."
"Hawks baseball. Is the best baseball. The tent of arms. Is the pyramid of skill. May it focus my talents. On the field."
"IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP AND GET YOUR HEAD IN THIS THING YOU WILL NEVER GO PRO. MY GRANDMA WILL GO PRO BEFORE YOU GO PRO. AGAIN."
"My arms are tired."
"AGAIN!@#$"
"HAWKS BASEBALL IS THE BEST BASEBALL AND THE TENT OF ARMS IS THE PYRAMID OF SKILL, MAY IT FOCUS MY TALENTS ON THE FIELD."
"Attaboy, Chad. That is it. Hit the showers, I need a tissue."
"K, Coach.

No comments: