Monday, January 21, 2008

Grillin'


From SuperJason.
Ok, you know what. I was going to go into this whole scenario about this photo, complete with text-faked accents like "Hey TIM, you got that ass-sting-wisher?" and "Nahw, chief, better. Found Kurt's supersoaker gun." But I'm not going to do that. Instead, let's just look at this photo and enjoy it. Let us not overlook the supersoaker, the EXTRA tank of gas, safe but handy, by the door, the giant round thermometer on the fence gate, the ubiquitous bug zapper... um, pretty sure there's a second bug zapper on the right there as well. Ok so I don't think they're bugzappers, I think they're just lanterns, but I like it better when I pretend they are. I bet those lawnchairs pinch all hell out of the tender bits. And you know what? I'd totally hang with these dudes and burn some burgers, pound some brews. God bless these dudes and those they feed. Cheers, fellas.

No comments: